In response to Ofsted’s recommendation for teachers to access high-quality subject knowledge training, you can now access a series of recorded webinars covering the UK’s major religious and non-religious worldviews.
Delivered by our highly experienced advisers, these webinars:
- Equips you with the subject knowledge that you need to plan and teach with lessons with confidence
- Introduces essential vocabulary and concepts within each worldview tradition.
- Looks at examples of how these worldviews are lived out today
- Offers knowledge-rich learning strategies and resources to bring these worldviews to life in the classroom
- Offers ways of examining these worldviews through ways of knowing such as theology, philosophy and sociology.
Trainer: Stephen Pett
This webinar from Stephen Pett presents fresh classroom ideas and materials to meet the needs of teachers of RE to help in teaching about Christianity.
NATRE member discounts
ALL NATRE members get 25% off the cost of the course price.