Do you struggle to fit in CPD during term time?
Join a series of recorded CPD opportunities, packed full of practical and dynamic ideas for your classroom!
These sessions are designed to:
- Help build your confidence to teach great RE.
- Equip you with resources and ideas to add to your bank of teaching strategies.
- Provide you with practical activities to help you plan and deliver engaging RE lessons.
- Help build the quality, creativity, and impact of RE for your pupils.
- Offer useful suggestions to books to further apply what you’ve learnt.
SPECIAL OFFER: Buy one and get the other half price!
Buy two sessions for £90 (saving £30) OR £60 per session!*
Trainer: Fiona Moss
Location: Online, accessible as a recording
Price: £60 (NATRE member discounts apply – see below)
Inspiring and knowledge-rich RE for primary schools
This webinar is suitable for anyone teaching RE in the primary school (ECTs, HLTAs, TAs and teachers). We explore a series of effective strategies that support learning to stick. Start to the new academic year with a series of ideas and improve your subject knowledge too.
NATRE member discounts
ALL NATRE members get 25% off the cost of the course price.