Do you struggle to fit in CPD during term time?
Join a series of recorded CPD opportunities, packed full of practical and dynamic ideas for your classroom!
These sessions are designed to:
- Help build your confidence to teach great RE.
- Equip you with resources and ideas to add to your bank of teaching strategies.
- Provide you with practical activities to help you plan and deliver engaging RE lessons.
- Help build the quality, creativity, and impact of RE for your pupils.
- Offer useful suggestions to books to further apply what you’ve learnt.
SPECIAL OFFER: Buy one and get the other half price!
Buy two sessions for £90 (saving £30) OR £60 per session!*
Trainer: Angela Hill
Location: Online, accessible as a recording.
Price: £60 (NATRE member discounts apply – see below)*
Help! I’ve got RE on my timetable in September!
Have you been told you’ll be teaching RE next September? If you’re not sure where to begin, this half-day workshop is for you. This course is designed to give you confidence to teach great RE from Years 7 to 11, including tips on dealing with GCSE RS. The workshop will help you to develop a sound understanding of RE in the secondary curriculum. Practical activities and resources will help you to plan and deliver engaging RE lessons, along with suggestions for easy and effective ways to develop your subject knowledge.
NATRE member discounts
ALL NATRE members get 25% off the cost of the course price.