Big Questions Big Answers: a series of resources to support you in teaching clear substantive content and applying different disciplines within your RE lessons!
This series of six books includes:
• Investigating God (using theology and psychology)
• Investigating Worldviews (religious studies and sociology)
• Investigating Religion and the Environment (theology and
• Investigating Worship (religious studies and psychology)
• Investigating How We Live (religious studies and sociology)
• Investigating Good and Evil (philosophy and theology)
Get the entire series listed, PLUS access to a LIVE webinar that takes you through a selection of the bqba books, key ideas and knowledge, and also link the content to classroom activity for just £30 more. Click here to buy the series bundle and webinar bundle.