This volume explores Christian worldviews, and continues our tradition of curating and creating resources that bring lived religion to the classroom, incorporating a range of ‘ways of knowing’, including disciplinary approaches:
- infographics giving essential global and national demographic and other data on Christian affiliation and belief
- the voices of young Christians, aged 13-31, from diverse denominations
- ways to think hermeneutically about the parable of the Good Samaritan
- theological and sociological perspectives on Pentecostal Christianity
- Walsingham as a case study of contemporary Christian pilgrimage for exam courses
- data to help students understand Christian responses to abortion for GCSE/National 5s
- an introduction to four waves of Christian feminism.
29 pages of additional online content and ideas extend the 33 print pages.