Part of our series on Challenging Knowledge in RE, this book offers resources for multidisciplinary approaches in the RE classroom. It opens up the concept of worldviews and uses the lenses of religious studies and sociology.
• An introduction to studying worldviews
• Exploring ways of outlining worldviews, including helping students to reflect on their own
• Interviews and case studies to illustrate a range of worldviews
• Investigator Files on religious studies and sociology
• Ways of examining religion in Britain, using data and theories from sociology
• Rich questions from religious studies