NATRE – National Association for Teachers of RE and RE Today specialises in Educating, Empowering, and Equipping teachers of Religious Education / Religion Values and Ethics / Religion and Moral Education. We produce high-quality, tried and tested courses, books, and accessible teaching resources that enable you to teach religion and worldviews.
By joining NATRE the RE subject Association you will get:
- Classroom Ready PowerPoints
- One free course place per year worth up to £210 (Understanding Christianity for Primary is excluded)
- Multiple school logins for whole staff teams
- Termly REtoday magazine which focuses on classroom best practice and RE-related news
- Free termly Primary OR Secondary curriculum book packed full of practical classroom activities
- Monthly newsletter with a free teaching resource plus links to additional resources, news and relevant events
- Free online access to REtoday articles in our online library
- Free online access to Professional REflection articles in our online library
- 25% discount on courses and RE teaching books
- 25% off schemes of work
- A virtual welcome webinar
- Discounted entry to our national conference Strictly RE
- Access to the member area of the NATRE website with over 2,000 free resources
- Free digital ‘RE in Action’ book
- Free RE Today digital book ‘Assessment in RE: a practical guide’
- Access to advice from our RE Advisers
- Primary or secondary digital subject leader’s toolkit
- Access to Local Groups
- Exclusive online access to British Journal of Religious Education
- Free Headteacher briefing and ‘NATRE: Withdrawal from RE’ resource
Existing School Enhanced Members?
- If you are a School Enhanced member and have not used your free course place this year, please book your course by emailing email@example.com.