Do you struggle to fit in CPD during term time?
Join a series of recorded CPD opportunities, packed full of practical and dynamic ideas for your classroom!
These sessions are designed to:
- Help build your confidence to teach great RE.
- Equip you with resources and ideas to add to your bank of teaching strategies.
- Provide you with practical activities to help you plan and deliver engaging RE lessons.
- Help build the quality, creativity, and impact of RE for your pupils.
- Offer useful suggestions to books to further apply what you’ve learnt.
SPECIAL OFFER: Buy one and get the another summer session half price!
Buy two sessions for £90 (saving £30) OR £60 per session!*
Trainer: Lat Blaylock
Price: £60 (NATRE member discounts apply – see below)
Curriculum design for KS3 Religious Education
Are you working this summer on improving 11-14 RE? This webinar will give you tools, materials and ideas for the improvement of your KS3 RE curriculum for the next year including planning, meeting inspection requirements and raising the impact of teaching and learning.
NATRE member discounts
ALL NATRE members get 25% off the cost of the course price.