SPECIAL OFFER: Buy one and get the other half price!
Buy two sessions for £90 (saving £30) OR £60 per session!*
Do you struggle to fit in CPD during term time?
This series of webinars are CPD opportunities, packed full of practical and dynamic ideas for your classroom!
These sessions are designed to:
- Help build your confidence to teach great RE.
- Equip you with resources and ideas to add to your bank of teaching strategies.
- Provide you with practical activities to help you plan and deliver engaging RE lessons.
- Help build the quality, creativity, and impact of RE for your pupils.
- Offer useful suggestions to books to further apply what you’ve learnt.
RE, Learning and the Brain
The online seminar is an opportunity to catch up with some recent research into the way the brain works and its implications for teaching and learning in general, with reference to the RE classroom. The session will explore ideas such as brain plasticity, attention and executive function, as well as some of the ‘myths’ around the brain and learning.
We will look at the work of some neuroscientists who apply their thinking to the world of learning and consider what difference these might make to our RE classrooms.
Trainer: Stephen Pett
Price: £60 (NATRE member discounts apply – see below)
NATRE member discounts
ALL NATRE members get 25% off the cost of the course price.